To view our most recent inventory, please click on “Inventory” in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
Placing an Order
When placing an order by phone, provide your name, phone number and program ID#. Please have all your desired items listed ahead of time so that the order can be placed in a timely fashion. Phone orders are placed Monday-Friday, 9:00am-2:00pm.
Fill out the order form with all information filled out correctly! Be sure to have the names and phone numbers for those placing the order AND picking up the order (if different). Fax orders are placed Monday-Friday, 9:00am-2:00pm.
Send your completed order form by email, or send an email that includes item numbers, item names and quantities desired, along with contact information for those placing the order AND picking up the order (if different). E-mail orders are placed Monday-Friday, 9:00am-2:00pm.
Place your order online anytime with Primarius Web Windows (PWW)! Click the “Order Online” link in the upper right corner of our website. To receive a log-in, you must attend a short training. Contact Cheyenne Bratton at 518-786-3691 ext. 259 or firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming training dates!
- Access our updated inventory every Monday, Tuesday and Friday morning by visiting www.regionalfoodbank.net or www.foodbankofhudsonvalley.org.
- Appointments for Latham are on Mondays, Tuesday Mornings, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Appointments for Cornwall-on-Hudson are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Have your order ready before submitting.
- Orders should be placed 2-5 business days before pick-up.
- Be on time to pick up your order with adequate facility for transportation.
- Please check your order before signing the invoice! If there is a mistake on your order, let the Food Bank know immediately.