Volunteers are vital to the Regional Food Bank. Every day, volunteers assist in our warehouse, on our farm, in our office, and in the community to ensure our operation continues to be most efficient.
Each year, more than 11,500 different people donate 50,000+ hours of work and help make millions of pounds of food and other supplies available to our agencies. We appreciate these gifts of time and talent; they make a real difference in the lives of hungry people.
We are currently in need of volunteers in several areas. To see details about any of these projects, click on the Volunteer Activities link on the left or take a look at our Volunteer Brochure.
- Repacking on our Warehouse Dock
- Sorting in our Salvage Sorting Room
- Working on the Patroon Land Farm (April through October)
- Helping out with Office Work
- Volunteering for the Holiday Hunger Appeal (November and December only)
To get started, complete a volunteer form for an individual/family or a group using the links on the left.