The Regional Food Bank and its Partner Keeler Motor Car Co. Are Giving Away a Brand New 2018 Honda Accord Sport to One Lucky Winner!
All proceeds from the raffle go directly to support the Regional Food Bank. In 2017, the Food Bank provided nearly 38 million pounds of food (enough for 31.5 million meals) to 1,000 food pantries and other organizations feeding hungry people throughout northeastern New York. The need is so great – please help with our mission of alleviating hunger!
Drawing will be held at the Chefs and Vintners’ Harvest Dinner on September 27 at Glen Sanders Mansion in Scotia. Winner need not be present to win. Winner may choose between the vehicle OR $18,000.
See official rules below for details.
A Raffle being conducted on behalf of the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York, Inc. for a new 2018 Honda Accord Sport begins on July 5, 2018 and ends on September 27, 2018.
The Official Rules of the Raffle are set forth herein. By entering the Raffle, Participants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and agree to be bound by decisions and interpretation of these Official Rules by the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York, Inc.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- The terms and conditions of the Raffle shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
- The Raffle is open to all persons age 18 and older.
- The cost of a raffle ticket is $100.00 for one entry. More than one person may share in the raffle ticket purchase. Prizes will not be issued to anyone other than the Entrant(s) whose name is on the ticket stub.
- The drawing will be held on September 27, 2018 during the annual Chefs and Vintners’ Harvest Dinner to be held at the Glen Sanders Mansion, Scotia, NY. The results will be official after the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York has determined in its sole discretion that all eligibility requirements have been met. You need not be present to win.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone at the sole discretion of the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.
- The Prize will be provided in “as is” condition with no guarantees or warranties from the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.
- All federal, state, and local taxes and vehicle registration fees are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- This is not a tax deductible contribution. Amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for prizes are not gifts, and do not qualify as tax deductible charitable contributions.
- In the event that the raffle is cancelled because of insufficient ticket sales, the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York reserves all rights to refund all monies.
- Proceeds from the Raffle will benefit the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York and its ongoing charitable purposes.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries.
- General Conditions. These Official Rules shall not be changed by any oral statement made by any employee or other person acting on behalf of the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York. By participating, Entrants agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Raffle or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York, its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Raffle from and against any and all claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Raffle. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner of the Raffle provides permission to the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York to use said Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information and voice for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with this Raffle on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation. All Federal, State and Local Taxes associated with receipt or use of the Prize, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, property, luxury, income and special taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must claim prize with the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York and sign and deliver a completed W – 9 Form at the time of settlement. The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false, and any illegible, defective, incomplete or physically altered entry form and entries that do not include valid or complete payment. The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York is not responsible for printing errors in any drawing-related material, or for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail, or any other failure to receive orders or delivery receipts prior to the drawing deadline. All sales are final unless otherwise specified in these official rules. The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York will reject any drawing ticket request if payment is not honored or is returned due to insufficient funds.
- Pursuant to the New York State Executive Law you are entitled to obtain a copy of the latest annual report filed by the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York by written request to the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York, 765 Albany-Shaker Road, Latham NY 12110 or to the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10271.